If you do not remember your username or password, the system can send them to you. Please provide the email address you registered with.
Error: Please check your email address and try again.
Your hard work does not go unrecognized. Thank you for all your hard work raising funds for Bike MS!
If you have qualified for a fundraising prize by raising $500 or more:
• Prizes are awarded based on money raised through October 31
• Approximately a week after the prize deadline date, we will submit a list of eligible prize winners to our prize company, Summit.
• Summit will then send a letter with a code and instructions to prize winners on how to claim prizes on their website. This letter should be received by participants by the middle of November.
• If you believe you have qualified for a prize but have not received word from Summit by November 30, please contact our office at email@example.com.
• Redemption codes from Summit will expire approximately 90 days from the postmark on the letter.
Click here to view 2014 Bike MS prizes
It only takes $500 ($800 for Kansas City & Nebraska Ride) of fundraising to receive the 2014 Bike MS jersey. By fundraising just a little more, you can have your very own jersey and spread the word about Bike MS. But don't stop there! Keep fundraising to create a world free of MS.
Bike MS: Ozarks Ride 30th Anniversary Jersey
The Mid America Chapter does spend money to provide prizes. By declining your prize, more of the money you raised stays at the MS Society to support the vital research and programs that are part of our mission - a world free of MS. If you do choose to decline your prize, you may return the unmarked prize form with a separate note with your name and “Mission First” or call (800) 344-4867, press 2 so we can acknowledge your generosity. Thank you for your consideration. See a list of our Mission First participants below.
Participants who raise $5,000+ at their local ride can attend any other National Bike MS ride by paying a $50 registration fee per ride; minimum donation requirements will be waived. Before you register for a Passport Ride, please contact us. We can facilitate the process! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-344-4867.
Please note: You will be expected to coordinate and pay for your own travel expenses, bike shipment, hotel accommodations, incidental expenses, etc. In addition, your membership in the National Bike MS Passport Program is not transferable. Family or friends may register online at bikeMS.org for the Bike MS ride that they would like to participate in.